Authentic farm experience at Mt Nicholas Farm
Relax in tranquility on a real working farm with breathtaking views of middle earth.
Hop off Spirit of Queenstown at Mt Nicholas High Country Farm for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes visit to a truly authentic, family-run merino sheep farm. Mt Nicholas produces the highest quality wool for world-renowned clothing company Icebreaker. Soak in the surrounding panoramic views in one of New Zealand’s most rugged and remote high country farms.
Everything you need to know:
* Join your guide on a tour of the farm, in a stunning mountain location on the lake edge
* Follow the journey of merino wool in a fun, interactive and hands-on environment – from mustering sheep through to the creation of Icebreaker clothing
* Watch sheep being moved by the farm guide and dog
* Meet working animals used on the farm and learn about daily family life
* Journey deep into the heart of New Zealand’s high country in our 4WD vehicle, and sit back as the landscape unfolds around you
* Enjoy a freshly prepared Ploughman’s Lunch in the woolshed
Duration: 3.5 hours
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood