Quick & easy bookings for Appellation Wine Tours
Be “wowed” on this guided morning sightseeing tour.
Sit back, relax and soak up the scenic sights on this morning of guided sightseeing. Begin high above Queenstown taking in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
Enjoy the scenery of the Wakatipu Basin on your way to the historic Bungy Bridge. Venture into the “valley of the vines” for a wine tasting at Gibbston Valley Winery. Be wowed by the dramatic Kawarau Gorge as you view a Lord of the Rings film location and watch daredevils bungy jump from the famous Kawarau Suspension bridge.
Spend time exploring the 1860’s gold rush history and the picturesque colonial architecture of Arrowtown, before finishing the morning exploring life on a working sheep farm with a visit to Mt Dewar farm.
Each tour is hosted by our friendly local guides with small intimate groups sizes.
Included in the tour:
* Incredible panoramic photo opportunities of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables
* Explore Arrowtown’s historic Chinese settlement and picturesque main street
* View the historic Kawarau Bridge and famous AJ Hackett Bungy
* View a Lord of the Rings filming site
* Tasting at Gibbston Valley Winery
* Mt Dewar farm visit
* Full running commentary on sights and early history of the region
Allow 3 hours
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood