Quick & easy bookings for Appellation Wine Tours
An indulgent and diverse full day tour showcasing the very best sights and tastes from the Central Otago region. Let your experienced wine guide lead you on a tasting journey through the contrasting Central Otago wine sub-regions of Gibbston and Bannockburn/Cromwell. Visit New Zealand’s largest wine cave and retrace history by discovering the historic settlements of Old Cromwell and beautiful Arrowtown.
Visit 4 premium vineyards extensively sampling the region’s renowned cool-climate wines. Indulge in a delicious gourmet lunch cooked in retired French Oak Pinot Noir wine barrels with matched wines, as well as savouring locally produced cheeses and artisan chocolates.
Our full day Gourmet Scenic Wine Tour is for those who want to indulge and experience the very best offerings from Central Otago.
Included in the tour:
* Enjoy 15-20 tastings at 4 premium vineyards over 2 contrasting wine sub-regions (Gibbston and Cromwell/Bannockburn basin)
* Tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave at Gibbston Valley
* Enjoy a cheese and wine presentation
* Stunning drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge, Gibbston and Bannockburn
* Stroll through the historic precinct of OId Cromwell and the must-see gold mining settlement of Arrowtown
* Exquisite locally sourced lunch consisting of 5 wine barrel-cooked dishes matched with 5 Wild Earth wines
Sample locally made hand-crafted chocolates
Allow 6.5 hours
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood