Quick & easy bookings for Appellation Wine Tours
An indulgent and diverse full day tour showcasing the very best sights and tastes from the Central Otago region. Let your experienced wine guide lead you on a tasting journey through the three contrasting Central Otago wine sub-regions of Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell.
Take a guided tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave and take part in a beautiful cheese and wine pairing inside the cave!
Visit 3 premium vineyards and a special lunch venue extensively sampling the region’s renowned cool-climate wines. Indulge in a 5-dish gourmet lunch cooked in retired French Oak Pinot Noir wine barrels and perfectly matched with wines. You will also be given artisan chocolates to enjoy or take home with you.
Take a step back in time and retrace history by discovering the historic settlements of Old Cromwell and beautiful Arrowtown.
Our full day Gourmet Food and Wine Tour is for those who want to indulge and experience the very best offerings from Central Otago.
* Enjoy 16-20 wine tastings at 3 premium vineyards and 1 lunch venue
* Visit Gibbston, Bannockburn & Cromwell wine sub-regions
* Tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave
* Wine and cheese presentation inside the wine cave
* Full running commentary on history of the region
* Visit gold mining settlement of Arrowtown
* Exquisite lunch cooked in wine barrels and matched with wines
* Locally-made chocolates to take home
Allow 6.5 hours
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood