Quick & easy instant bookings for Waitangi Treaty Grounds
Enjoy an inspiring and interactive full day experience as you discover Waitangi’s contemporary museum, powerful Maori cultural performances in an authentic Meeting House, entertaining guided tours, lush native forest and gardens, carving studio with live demonstrations, the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe, a quality café in tranquil surrounds, and so much more, all with stunning views over the Bay of Islands.
Our Day Pass is valid for two consecutive days and includes admission to Waitangi Treaty Grounds plus so much more so you can explore at your leisure!
Included in your day pass experience is:
* Informative guided tour around Waitangi Treaty Grounds with one of our local guides (50 minutes)
* High-energy, entertaining Maori cultural performance (30 minutes)
* Entry to the modern and interactive Te Kongahu Museum of Waitangi
* Time to explore Waitangi’s heritage buildings, such as the Treaty House (home to the first British Resident) and Te Whare Runanga (Carved Meeting House)
* Live demonstrations in our Carving Studio
* Up close and personal experience with the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe
* A film introduction to Waitangi, Birthplace of a Nation (22 minutes)
* Full access to New Zealand’s most important historic site, heritage buildings, bush walks and spectacular Bay of Islands views.
We also have a large gift shop for all your souvenirs and an all day onsite cafe, where you can stop and relax.
Open daily (except Christmas Day & 6th February) from 9:00am - 5:00pm
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood