Quick & easy instant bookings for Waitangi Treaty Grounds
The Hangi & Concert experience offers an exceptional evening of authentic Maori culture, including a captivating live performance followed by a traditional hangi dinner, cooked in an earth oven, where you can sample Maori culture and cuisine at its best!
The perfect way to complete your visit to Waitangi
After a day of exploring the Waitangi Treaty Grounds at your leisure, your evening begins at Whare Waka Café.
* Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival as you meet other guests and learn about the history of Maori hangi
* Learn about this ancient cooking technique from our hangi chef and see your dinner being prepared
* Enjoy a short bush walk and experience a fierce and exciting challenge from Maori warriors
* Be entertained by our Maori performing arts group, who will share a special night show
* Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner of meats, bread stuffing and vegetables from the hangi, as well as breads, salads and steamed pudding for dessert!
1 October - 30 April
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday evenings from 6:00pm - 8:30pm
* note: includes day pass entry
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood