Quick & easy instant bookings for Cornerstone Alpaca Stud
Experience the kiwi alpaca lifestyle!
Cornerstone Alpacas is a wonderful animal farm to visit! Meet the alpaca herd in the paddocks! This is the ultimate alpaca experience for all alpaca lovers!!
Here at Cornerstone Alpacas you'll be treated to fun and informative alpaca farm tours where you can feed our lovely alpacas and learn more about them, their history and their beautiful fleeces. Know "What makes alpacas so special". Each alpaca even has a name!
Cold weather is no problem! We also have an indoor area and this means you can enjoy our alpacas year round!
Our farm tours include:
* Meet the alpaca herd in the paddocks
* Listen to the alpaca story
* Learn about alpacas and alpaca farming
* Cuddle our gorgeous alpaca babies in the paddocks!
* Meet our champion alpaca stud males
* Feed our females with their babies
* Hand feed the alpacas their favourite nuggets in the paddocks
* Take great photos with the alpacas!
* Touch and feel the soft alpaca fibre (wool)
* Learn about alpaca fleece (wool) use and processing of fibre (wool) into products
* Visit the stunning farm shop for alpaca products
* Children can do a craft activity to take home
* A hot drink and a home baked alpaca shaped biscuit FREE
* Alpaca nuggets included
* Indoor or outdoor facilities
Please wear comfortable and covered shoes for paddocks and rain wear
11am / 1:00pm / 3:00pm Tuesday - Sunday
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood