Quick & easy instant bookings for Packrafting NZ
Packrafting, in short, is a mix of kayaking (or rafting) and tramping. They are paddled like a kayak but have the stability of a raft. The boats themselves are super light and fold down to the size of a one man tent. Designed for full-on wilderness expeditions but can be used just about anywhere from oceans to lakes to wild rivers.
A great first time packrafting experience. Our full and half day guided options not only let you dip your toes into the wonderful world of packrafting, they serve up both amazing scenery and awesome adventure along the way. From easy floating to exciting rapids, from mountainous valleys to sheer sided gorges, our guided tours have something for everyone.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* The tour is run by IPIA certified professional packrafting guides.
* 2 people minimum required for the tour to run
* Minimum age is 12 years, though the trip may not be suitable for all 12 year olds! Please ask
* All participants need to be able to swim
* Tour includes all the required instruction and is suitable for absolute beginners!
* We provide all the specialty gear–boats, paddles, lifejackets, wetsuits, and helmets
* Lunch included.
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood