Quick & easy instant bookings for Polynesian Spa
* Family Spa
Family fun and enjoyment beckons in this most energetic pool area!
Sliding and splashing, the kids will love the supervised large pool and the family can also enjoy two Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools.
• Large freshwater chlorinated pool 33oC – toddlers section, deeper section and small hydroslide
• Two Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools 37oC and 40oC
• Lifeguard present at all times
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an caregiver; under 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver in the water over 16 years old
* Deluxe Lake Spa
Embrace nature’s sanctuary and slip into five mineral hot pools overlooking Lake Rotorua. Try the cold plunge pool, lounge on geothermal recliners and enjoy deluxe changing rooms.
• Four shallow Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools
• One Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pool
• 36oC – 41oC
• Cold plunge pool for hot-cold hydrotherapy to detoxify –alternate between hot and cold pools three times for best results
• Geothermally-heated poolside recliners
• Large indoor relaxation lounge
• Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver in the water who is over 16 years old.
* Pavilion Pools
Relax and rejuvenate in this area reserved for adults and young adults 12 and over with calming hot pools, a beautiful reflexology walk and a deep pool to allow for a swim.
• Three Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pools 39oC – 41oC
• Three cascading Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools 38oC – 40oC
• Rachel Spring alkaline stand up pool to stretch out for light activity 38oC
• Rachel spring alkaline mineral hot pool overlooking Lake Rotorua 40oC
• Reflexology walk to stimulate pressure points in your feet that correspond to all major body areas - encouraging energy and blood flow throughout your body
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood